Responsible for research and designing of a scalable, high-performing & secured SaaS platform. You will be responsible for ensuring that products meet design requirements and deliver a consistent experience for users
What will your job look like?
- As a User Experience Designer & Researcher, you will assist your team of product managers, and engineers understand user needs
- Play a critical role in creating useful, usable, and delightful products inline with the brand of the organization and product domain
- Working with stakeholders across functions and levels, you’ll have impact at all stages of product development
- Explore user behaviors and motivations by conducting primary research such as field studies, interviews, diary studies, participatory workshops, ethnography, surveys, usability testing, and logs analysis
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations
- Bridge business stakeholders, the customer, and the product experience building consensus across organizational boundaries.
- Implement UX design inline with the research
- Assist in enhancing UX competencies aligned with the organization goals
- Be customer voice to ensure engineering team develops product in line with customer needs
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Computer Interaction, Design, UX, or related discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- In all 5-8 years of experience with minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in UX, Human-Computer Interaction, applied research, and/or product research and development.
- Experience with research design utilizing various methods including but not limited to usability studies, contextual inquiry, and surveys.
- Relevant product research experience, either in an end-to-end, usability, or generative setting
- Leverage user research to influence stakeholders and improve product designs and strategy
- Partner with product management to drive design solutions and user experience design
- Bridge business stakeholders, the customer, and the product experience building consensus across organizational boundaries
- Facilitate and implement UX design
- Hands on experience of Agile &/or Lean methodologies
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Strong attention to detail, with a research-focused mindset
- High motivation, good work ethic and maturity
- Ability to adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Goal-oriented and sense of personal accountability
- Strong collaboration skills for managing prospective clients as well as engineering team
Nice to have skills
- Experience on SaaS Technology Platforms
- An online portfolio showing experience designing web or mobile applications