Responsible for understanding product needs and identifying customer use cases, writing test cases, testing product features, building automation libraries & sharing quality metrics with the team.
What will your job look like?
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases that will cover all the critical aspects of the application.
- Create a regression plan for sprint releases and perform thorough regression testing wherever necessary.
- Plan and execute functional testing, should possess strong knowledge of QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Expertise with Excel to perform data-related tests.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Should be familiar with testing of RBAC (role-based access control) applications.
- Should be familiar with web application testing and knowledge of web dev tools like console, network tool, memory is nice to have.
- Should have the skills on documentation like test cases, release notes, features, and product-related stuff.
All you need is…
- Should have 2-4 years of experience in Quality Analysis, experience in the product development team is preferred,
- ISTQB certification preferred, with proven experience in functional testing of web applications.
- Formal education 12+3 or 12+4 education in Computer Science preferred.
Nice to have skills
- Experience with performance and security testing is a plus.
- Experience with API testing and related tools like Postman, SOAPUI is a plus.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases like MongoDB, DynamoDB is a plus.
- Any knowledge in automated testing is a plus, like Selenium, BDD, Gherkins, protractor.
- Any experience in a data analytics system/application will be an advantage; at least should be aware of how to perform testing on the application that deals with a large amount of data.