At Caizin, we strive to create innovative products that meet the business need and are loved by the users. To grow our product offering, we are looking for an experienced product manager passionate about building products that customers love.
What will your job look like?
- Product Ownership – Drive the product and business-planning process across crossfunctional teams of the company. You will interact with clients, technical architects, and test engineers to design and implement solutions.
- Product Roadmap – Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans assist in Designing & delivering UI product features of high quality & on-time.
- Customer-first – Be the customer advocate and bring as much intelligence around customer needs as possible to the table.
- Market Research – Analyse consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective.
- Market Sizing – Work on proof of concepts that can be demonstrated to the customer.
- Competitive Analysis – Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation.
- Requirements Elicitation – Analyse product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successfully achieved.
- Align Stakeholders – Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments.
- Agile Champion – Be part of Agile rituals like Feature elaboration & estimation, daily stand-ups, release planning, iteration planning, retrospective, demos, etc. Provide technical assistance to junior team members. Stay updated on cloud services, and assist in building competency for the team.
- User Experience – You will be responsible for building enterprise-level applications using client-side technologies to create rich, dynamic, and visually appealing experiences.
- Quality driven – Apply quality measures around performance, security, and scalability. Follow industry trends about technologies and techniques.
All you need is…
- Good communicator – Exceptional writing skills with strong presentation and speaking skills.
- Product Strategy – Previous experience delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies.
- Educational background – Bachelor’s degree in any stream.
- Years of experience – A minimum of 4 years of experience in a dynamic product role.
Nice to have skills
- Professional background – A background in software engineering will be highly positive.
- An experience in technology – rich products management is highly desirable for this position.