Responsible for implementing technical architectural and engineering DevOps solutions for AWS hosted products along with managing infrastructure effectively.
What will your job look like?
- Intermediate to the proficient understanding of programming/scripting in any languages such as Java, Bash, Python, etc., meaning good at programming.
- Work in Agile, collaborative environment to build, deploy, configure, and maintain systems, which may include software installations, updates, and core services.
- Work with development teams to enable a continuous integration environment that sustains high productivity levels and emphasizes defect prevention techniques.
- Design and implement tools for automated deployment and monitoring of multiple environments.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test, and production instances.
All you need is…
- Excellent in solving problems; debugging; and designing & implementing solutions to complex technical problems.
- Familiar with operating systems such as Linux, Windows, iOS, and Android.
- Have an interest in, understanding of, or experience with Design Thinking Methodology.
- Experience and knowledge with Agile Development Methodology
- Know-how on the working of Git, Code Commit, Code pipeline, Code deploy code build.
- Know how on Docker, Docker Swarm, and clustering.
- Strong Knowledge of Data Interchange formats JSON, XML, YAML, etc.
- Understanding of basic network concepts including TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, LDAP, DHCP, and Routing/Switching.
- Solid communication skills. We want our people to thrive, prosper, and leave work every day feeling valued and that they have made a difference. Talented, motivated, and creative people lie at the heart of our success, so we invest in our people and their professional and personal development.
- Programing knowledge is a must, any language.
- Solid troubleshooting skills.
Nice to have skills
- Experience in AWS or any other cloud provider is a MUST.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes will be preferred.
- Recommend and implement automated means that will improve the performance and reliability of the system.
- Support continuous service deployment for the technical issues not covered by automation. – Familiarity with Containerization technologies Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Hands-on experience in designing, building, and managing release systems, code merging a promotion, and CI/CD workflows and tools.
- Experience with monitoring and log aggregation frameworks (CloudWatch, Datadog, Splunk, ELK, Prometheus, Zabbix Nagios) or other tools.